Customer Success Manager
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Customer Success Manager to support our growing customer base as we expand into new markets.
As a CSM, you will be a trusted advisor to Framer’s customers, helping them succeed with our product and ensuring they receive maximum value throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer objectives, training and onboarding new teams, conducting product demos, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. You’ll will work with and build champions.
This role works with teams across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
What you'll do
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Create and lead onboarding workshops to ensure new teams are set up for success
- Facilitate product training & help designers unlock more usage of Framer
- Become a product expert, continuously expanding on your knowledge
- Ensure customer objectives are being met and value is being delivered
- Constantly assess customer health to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can improve to maximize customer adoption and retention
- Work closely with Product/Engineering to identify & track product enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work across teams to resolve issues
- Share ideas and own projects to improve our approach to customer engagement
- Work closely with your Account Manager counterpart to identify and execute on renewal & expansion opportunities (including expansion demos with new teams/divisions)
- 1-3 years experience in Customer Success, Account Management or related customer-facing position within a growing company
- Be able to think strategically, problem solve and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Data driven mindset with attention to detail
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- High level of curiosity/some experience with web/product design is a must
- Basic HTML or CSS skills is a plus
- Experience at a startup/high-growth company
- Native English proficiency, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
- Education Stipend
- New Laptop & Tools
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.