Framer helps you design professional websites without a frontend team. Use the freeform unlimited canvas to express creative ideas and ship with a single click. Perfect for startups, scale-ups, agencies and freelancers that need to ship the highest quality sites on a deadline.
Take a look at some of the sites that were created with Framer.
What you will do
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer with experience leading projects, shipping features, and a passion for product-driven organizations
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and designers
- Take responsibility in- and outside of your role to make yourself indispensable to the team
- Do the best work of your career, work normal hours, and focus on shipping
- Translate vision and big ideas into a performant, shippable product
- Mentor other engineers to help them grow their skill sets
What we are looking for
- At least 7+ years of working as a software engineer at a product company
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Experience with developing and operating large-scale distributed systems
- Experience with modern, microservices-based architectures
- Advanced level of Go and/or TypeScript
- Familiarity with React
- Container technologies, such as Docker / AWS ECS / Kubernetes
- Cloud infrastructure architecture / Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of automated testing, integration testing, QA
What we offer
We’re an international, driven team with a high bar for building a product that our community will love. We care about creating a work environment where you can do your best work; From flexible hours and holidays to parental leave and an education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.