VP Growth and Marketing
We’re looking for an experienced Vice President (VP) of Growth and Marketing to direct and oversee our growth and marketing department.
About this role
As a Vice President of Growth and Marketing, you’ll design, implement, and monitor effective growth and marketing strategies while reporting directly to the CEO.
Your main task will be to take a great brand, beloved across the world by the best designers, and help it grow into a platform everyone uses to express and collaborate on creative ideas.
What you’ll do
- Own the acquisition and conversion part of the funnel.
- Help Framer reach their aggressive growth goals towards getting most designers in the world to use Framer every day to better express their ideas.
- Build and run the marketing and growth teams as a strategic leader that can lead by example and execute on their own when necessary, collaborating closely with the product and sales teams.
- Develop, execute, and guard the identity, tone, and messaging of Framer to strongly appeal to creative professionals and efficiently convert and retain clients.
- Execute a great content marketing strategy with substance and efficiently leverage our organic as well as paid acquisition channels.
- Create and leverage growth marketing tactics (including onboarding, email campaigns, webinars, search optimization techniques, predictive scoring, etc).
- 8+ years of experience creating and executing on marketing programs at high- growth startups within the design and developer software space.
- Experience building and leading teams in a senior role, strong communication and presentation skills, and strategic mindset.
- Metrics-driven, result-oriented approach, effectively executed with great taste and high standards.
- Extensive experience with marketing analytics, online marketing, marketing automation, A/B testing, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive to succeed
- You’re great at cross-functional collaboration and you love helping your teammates do their best work
- Proactive, strategic, implementation-focused
- Outcome-oriented with a proven track record of success
- Full-time, onsite at our office in the heart of Amsterdam.
- Market base salary, with uncapped high bonuses on growth targets and equity.
- Must be willing to travel frequently to meet with clients.