We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic community manager to engage and develop our growing Framer community. As an advocate of Framer’s brand, you are excited by the idea of championing customers and helping the best designers in the world to create high-fidelity, interactive designs and prototypes.
What you'll do
- Own and ensure success of the Framer Community
- Discord: A place where creatives can discuss interactive design, code, work and tools. It helps users get started, ask questions, receive help and share ideas for improvement.
- Showcase: Recently launched, this is a place where people can show off what they create with Framer, duplicate projects and connect with others.
- Seek out new submissions for Showcase–from Discord, Twitter, Dribble, and by reaching out directly to customers
- Moderate, listen, encourage and engage regularly with our amazing community members, providing them with any support and resources they need
- Ensure the community is a central knowledge base for users, make it easy to find and repurpose information
- Think about smarter ways to support the community and unlock usage of Framer quickly, without our intervention
- Schedule and ensure the success of community meet ups and customer events, together with Framer champions, and coordinate with the marketing team for promotion of these events
- Regularly gather feedback from the community and share insights and community projects with the appropriate internal teams (Product, Marketing, Customer Success)
Success in relation to the Framer Communities is defined as
- User and community growth
- Increased user engagement
- Experience managing a customer community (Interacting with people online, building trust and champions)
- Experience setting key drivers/goals for communities
- Background in design, UX, prototyping is a must
- Experience with Framer applications is a plus
- Ability to build trust and relationships digitally
- Ability to generate excitement and champions around a brand
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others to achieve outcomes
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in written English
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated, and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop & Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
- Commuter Card
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.