Framer helps you design professional websites without a frontend team. Use the freeform unlimited canvas to express creative ideas and ship with a single click. Perfect for startups, scale-ups, agencies, and freelancers that need to ship the highest quality sites on a deadline.
Take a look at some of the sites that were created with Framer.
What you'll do
You’ll be responsible for prospecting, signing new customers, and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. You will play an active role in our Go-To-Market strategy, influencing and shaping the way we win new business at Framer.
- You'll manage the full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, demos, contract generation, legal/security review and other deliverables for closing.
- You'll develop a strong understanding of Framer’s value proposition and solutions and help our customers solve problems.
- You'll monitor industry trends and product offerings to determine appropriate tactics to win business.
- You'll have ownership over your work. You'll manage your time to complete all sales activities (pipeline generation, demo preparation, forecasting in CRM, etc) and achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
- You'll represent Framer in sales demos to executive audiences & at events.
- You'll share market feedback with product/leadership to influence the product roadmap.
What we are looking for
In this role you’ll have great impact on the success of the business; win new business, build relationships with our customers, influence product roadmap, and play an active role in our Go-To-Market strategy. You’ll have to enjoy executing, experimenting, and turning losses into wins with us.
- We are looking for someone who is eager and curious. You’ll need to be able to talk about the product and sell our vision.
- We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and a problem solver. You initiate drive and are ready to take on additional responsibilities as they emerge.
- We are looking for someone with full sales cycle experience, who knows how to close deals.
- We are looking for someone who is comfortable without a playbook or too many things in place.
- We are looking for someone with a solid technical base (make presentations, design, and hosting terminology).
- We are looking for someone with an interest in the tech/design space, a technical or design background a big plus
What we offer
We’re an international, driven team with a high bar for building a product that our community will love. We care about creating a work environment where you can do your best work; From flexible hours and holidays to parental leave and an education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.